Welcome to Crystal Springs Brewing Company
If you are looking for unique, small batch beers painstakingly created under the watchful eyes and hands of our brew master, look no further. You have found something unique to pour. Our brewery is named after the original Crystal Springs Brewing and Ice Company, founded in 1875 in Boulder, Colorado. We brew craft beer with a simple theme: to create memorable beers - ones that our customers will savor. Drinking great beer is our aspiration, making great beer is our passion.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook! This site promotes alcoholic drinks. If you are a resident of the United States you must be over 21 years of age to access this site.
Crystal Springs Brewing Company Taproom News & Updates
OUR NEW TAPROOM AT 657 S. TAYLOR AVE, UNIT E, LOUISVILLE IS NOW OPEN! (Directions)
Click here for a list of our beers on tap - (Tap List)
Hours: Tues - Thurs 4-9, Fri 4-9, Sat 1-8
Ø DISCOUNTS AND SPECIALS!!!
· Happy Hour every Tuesday-Friday from 4:00 – 6:00pm
· American Homebrewers’ Association (AHA) members always receive a 10% discount
· Faculty Fridays - Happy Hour prices all night long with your Faculty ID
Crystal Springs Brewing Co. will be open for Broncos Sundays in December! Join us on December 1st @ 2:25pm, December 8th @ 2:05pm, December 22nd @ 11am, December 29th @ 2:25pm.
On Sunday, December 1st, join us from 1:25-6pm for BB&B - Beer, Burritos and Broncos! Mighty Joe's Cruisin' Kitchen will be serving the following delicious items to pair with your favorite Crystal Springs beer!
· Beef Burrito with Poblano Queso
· Black Saddle Beer Shredded Chicken Burrito
· Italian Grilled Chicken Wrap
· Gordo's Homemade Salsa and Chips