What’s Coming Up
In a nutshell
I hope your day has started out well. We have lots to tell so I’ll be succinct. Here we go:
- Trivia starts up again tonight at our downtown Louisville taproom – in the beer garden. Hosted by the incredible duo, Nate & Dion. Exciting? Yes. Chances to win free beer. Check. Want to miss it? Absolutely not. We will hold Trivia Night every other week all summer.
- Street Faire is back this Friday and yes, Crystal Springs Beer will be offered again, along with an incredible line up of bands. More info here.
- Thirsty Thursday. This week we will, by popular demand, bring back South Ridge Amber.
- Our latest releases, Angel American Wheat and Mornings in Belgium (coffee Naughty Marilyn) are on tap now, but going fast.
- And very soon, we will be re-releasing Summertime Kolsch. Look for it on tap in our taprooms and in six packs at our taproom and your favorite liquor store.
- You’ve asked for and we will soon oblige. 99 Limes will be coming out in cans sometime in July.
- And about the same time, we will be releasing our blueberry Naughty Marilyn in cans as well.
- Bike to Work Day is coming up soon – June 22nd. More info here.
- In conjunction with several other businesses, we developed a special beer, an American pale ale, Phoenix Rising, to support local businesses impacted by the Marshall Fire. Crystal Springs, Can Source, Brewer’s Supply Group, local liquor stores and restaurants/taphouses, Inland Island Yeast, have donated all the ingredients, packaging, labor, equipment, space, and time to produce this beer. To that end, all proceeds will go to Louisville Rising, a local charity that will distribute the proceeds. Look for a release party mid to late July.
That’s all for now. I hope you’re having a great summer.